Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Friday 28 August 2015

NIGERIA: Enugu: N10 (Ten Naira)

This morning, while preparing the children to go to school (yes, it's me not madam btw) I received a message in my WhatsApp. It was from Madam (she's outstation) in Enugu. The company organised a nutrition seminar there...

She sent me a N10 (Ten Naira) note!

How I could missed it. It goes to show that, even when you think you have the read a lot and the best knowledge about something...someone as ignorant as Madam would suprise you from time to time..hahahaha.. 

SO..Lo and behold the N10 note...


Alvin Ikoku (1900-1971), educator, activist, politician and a statesman born in Arochukwu in Abia state ( ). Established one of the earliest private school in Nigeria. Nominated to Eastern Nigeria House of Assembly and was assigned to Ministry of Education. His recommendation to Nigerian Union of Teachers paved way for the education policy in the newly independent nation. 


Picture of the Fulani milk maids adorned the back of the N10 note.

Spoke to Aminu, asked him if he has some Kobo. Hope I can  get some and show to all of you. Keep in touch!!! Aheh...




No comments:

Post a Comment