Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Friday 14 August 2015

MADMAN's I MEAN MADAM's BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Today, August 14 is Madam's birthday!!!

Since it was not disclosed in her FB the year of birth, I cannot tell you. But with certain amount of "donation" (another topic, altogether)..I could tell you how old she is this year. Chances are, she would say 19. Trust me.

Met her in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur campus in 1997 and stuck with her ever since. 

I think this picture is nice... I mean no relation to this posting or Madam
being fierce etc etc in office..hahahahahah
Today is her day..luckily got her present just before Eid in Malaysia (her first Pandora). So no problem there....phew!!!

Anyway, to her office colleagues... lucky you to have her as  your boss, manager, mentor or whatever you fancy calling her. Well, I MARRIED HER. Just imagine the stress!!! hahahahahahaha.... 

Again, Happy Birthday Madam!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment