Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Friday 20 March 2015

From Madam's Point of View

I bet by now, most of readers would be expecting Part V, VI etc etc.. but, hah! I tell you.. 

We put those monotonous postings aside.

This one will be a great one.. Promise you I will. And why it is a great one? Because from the quality and mood of the pictures taken, I'd say Madam had her 'moments' during the London visit. 
I've known Madam long. Too long actually. Felt it is becoming a hazard to my health. Anyway, I know Madam inside out naturally...All the things that annoys her, her likes and dislikes, her capabilities and lack of it...She is an open book to me. I can read her. 

So, I asked for her camera..and she said "take it, maybe there are some pictures I can use".. after all, GoPro for ALL the pictures in ALL postings are getting on my nerves. So, I connected to my laptop and voila!!! I saw art in some of the pictures. She truly had her 'Moments'....Madam was in the 'zone'....btw, between you and me (readers), Madam sense of art is 0, zero, odo (in Yoruba), ille' (in Tamil). But this time..I am so wrong. 

There wont be much explaining about the pictures, but maybe a short description of our location. But please enjoy them. I did.

The beginning

Ben in KLIA
Fay, sans front teeth
Ben and wan (grandma in Negri Sembilan dialect,
Madam's mom)
tic tac toe on KLM flight to London
Family picture, taken by the KLM stewardess 
I wonder what the girl in Frozen shirt was thinking
Ben and Fay...with wan


London (arrival and Shepherd's Bush)

Heathrow u/ground station
Fay and Zuhaira (Cikya), Ben and Fikri (Uncle Picky)
Romney Court.. Guitar, ukulele and the organ
Madam and a pair of Malay eskimos

Afifa (Chupa) and Ben 








Abah and Aunty Lin
Our usual bus stop


London Buckingham and Regent's Park





Change of guard ceremony 
Follow arrow to the memorials

At Regent's Park
Afifa, the Duck Whisperer... 
swan trying to keep up with Fay
Sherlock Holmes Museum



London Beatles Store

Portobello Road, Notting Hill

Hightown Crows buskers
Children with nanny
Paella with halal chicken too!

Tulips

old books and comics (not cheap though)
awwwwww.....
Bought Discworlds' novel at a bargain here
Look at that portion...ish ish ish

Our favourite makan (eating) place good food, price and waitress... 


Museums and Winter Wonderland


so true!




The queue to enter Natural History Museum



a distant relative? Ben...

free exhibition on senses
Winter Wonderland 

not a chance...

close up picture of the tower..lightheaded even
just by looking at it

tree from the Black Forest..

Waiting for their turn on the River Rafting

Off they go!

Holland Park, Trafalgar and makan-makan

It was Christmas, public transport on holiday. What do you do? Stay at home and eat...
A bench dedicated to husband, from his wife..
at Holland Park



The antagonist
peaCOCK in Kyoto Garden at Holland Park

Trafalgar Square
A bronze relief with Adm. Nelson's message to the fleet
before the battle, hoisted by Mr Pasco
fyi.. the word DUTY was not in the flag signal book. It was spelled out D.U.T.Y (4 flags)
similarly to what Winston Churchill said, then PM of Britain during WW2:
 "Never was so much owed by so many to so few"

Covent Garden

M&M's store

the Nanny and Ben

Piccadilly Circus in the evening

Statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus

There you have it. Pictures from Madam's camera. I could go on and on and on...few hundreds pictures actually. But before readers put me and the blog on a ban list, I better stop.

Nice picture though, some of the editing were done on-site rather that at home. Like I said, Madam does has her moments. Will be going for a holiday soon and I wonder what sort of pictures these time. Will recommend her to take more of sceneries instead of portraiture. We will see how it goes then. Well done, Madam!

1 comment:

  1. Hazard to your health ?? excuse me.... balik nak kene rotan ni....

    ReplyDelete