Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Monday 9 March 2015

Throwback: The Good bye (December 2014)


I can't remember what followed next. But Madam did tell her parents last. I did mine earlier as I am a permanent fixture at home. The eldest child in the family and I do feel that I am the sticky glue that holds the family together. I understand the feeling parents have towards the first child in the family, the sentimental feeling..and this one is going away. 

Muhammad Hazim b. Sahid

My youngest brother Muhammad Hazim , 28yo this year I will miss the most and of course the usual, parents and siblings, friends and girlfriend(s) etc etc. Hazim was born with Cerebral Palsy and Cortical Blindness (vegetative state and blind), he is a truly a living testament that all things in life are in Allah's hand. I would drive him to hospital if needed, and carry him from his bed to car to wheelchair in hospital vice versa. I will miss the routine and I do hope no hospital admission due to lung infection which is quite common for him while I am away.

Hazim with Mak Cik Su 

Forever. That comes to mind when thinking how long we've had Mak Cik Su (Aunt Su, loosely translated) to look after Hazim and truly she is part of the family. As Hazim grows into adulthood, so does Mak Cik into the twilight. But day in, day out she would be by his side. Besar pahala mak cik...terima kasih jaga Hazim dan kami adik beradik. 

At least, my sister and her husband (Zuhaira and Fikri) would be around once I am away. That would be a consolation...and as always, I will forget my brother Azmeir and wife, Dina. I do hope I did gave him some last minute instructions. Actually, we have quite unique sort of relationship. He seldom talks or never around when we need him...but can be dependable (after I texted his wife...hahaha). Btw, we keep in touch thru WA. All the one liners...guys.

Made my peace with my mom and dad and my extended parents (I have two sets of mom and dad, excluding in-laws ya) and that was pretty much about it. Better keep short with the good bye stuffs, when there's Skype and WA for us to stay in touch, to say hello all the time. Distance is relative when you hold something/some one very dear in your heart. 

Packing is next on the menu....


No comments:

Post a Comment