Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Thursday 5 March 2015

Throwback: My To-Do list

Just a small number of the IBO clan during our quarter review. I love my job!!! hahahaha (my boss in leather jacket)
I have to confess, I am not good at goodbyes. Because I feel that this move is only temporary for me at least. Anyway, I have my business in Malaysia as a wealth advisor (read: Health Insurance agent with Prudential and Prudential BSN). Still very much new and learning the curves (slow learner). Again, this move is temporary...

Let me break it down for you:

1) Accompany Madam and children to Lagos, Nigeria

2) Arrange school and activities for the children

3) Get the house in order

4) Leave for Malaysia

5) Visit family in Lagos, Nigeria 

No. 4 and 5 is to be repeated again and again and again.

Simple...

But little that I know, Madam had yet to inform her parents about the move. I do see trouble ahead....


No comments:

Post a Comment