Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Answer to the question in: ABEOKUTA (Madam's function)

If you're new to this blog, the question was posted at the end of this posting.

Question: What does these two pictures have in common?



Answer: Handbag

Yes....my dear readers, it's handbag.

If you have nice handbag, you flaunt it. You put it on the table. 

Not just at functions, but also at office for instance...dinner, lunch or maybe breakfast with friends at the poshest place you can find in Lagos. Even if it's only a AAA quality Coach from Petaling Street or bought from an anonymous black hooded figure in a back alley in some godforsaken unmentionable area and not ...sigh... Hermes or Chanel's Classic Single Flap Jumbo handbag, you flaunt it. Be proud!

Not making fun of my Nigerian friends, but I guess it's just something that got noticed. It's new to me. Handbags are usually on your lap or on the seat, at the small of the back.  I mean the table will be full with the crockery and now, handbags? Well, I guess it's just how they roll.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment