Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Tuesday 15 September 2015

NIGERIA: Lagos: Best things in Life are either FREE or CHEAP: Banana and Ground Nuts

Madam was on her way to Port Harcourt few weeks ago when she sent me a picture of her colleague posing with banana and nuts. I cannot put it here on the blog as it will give a lot of reaction. It will be the naughty ones, I can tell you. Women and bananas...I see you get the picture. Hmmmmm.. 

Some places here, in Nigeria...you will see that bananas and ground nuts are sold side by side by the same person or by an agreement, both sellers choose to co-exist together and maybe, maybe split up the profit at the end of the day...I don't know... I can only guess.

Anyway, it is "banana and ground nuts" story...ok? Aheh...

So what does these two things have in common or why is it placed together or even, why on earth I am talking about this? 

You eat them TOGETHER....trust me. They do it here. Which one to eat first? up to you...I tried by popping few nuts and then the banana, vice versa...taste the same whichever you put in first. 

Now, go and get some bananas and nuts...try it. Maybe you'll like banana even more so than before.


banana and ground nuts....
Banana is good. Lots of fibre...helps you with your bowel and full of energy and minerals. Like wise with the ground nuts, so much so benefits, energy and minerals etc etc. Whatever it is, practice moderation. Too much of a good thing is not good, right? Aheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment