Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Thursday 29 October 2015

RARECATION: The Beginning...(Part 3) - END

My friends...(Rarecation buddies and readers), in this trip alone, I amassed almost 190GB worth of photos. Too trigger-happy... I am still learning. I apologise. 

File info...accidentally creen captured twice
In short...with too many pictures in my external hard disk, I will only be able to show just a few. Maybe some will be in IG and Fb or maybe a posting just about the photos. Anyway, it's just too many to show in one go...more less in one posting. 

Enough about the photos...

Meanwhile....Abang Rashid, Kak Mona and I had our own drama too! At the airport, I forgot one teeny weeny item. My passport and the copy of the luggage report! I moved from one camper van to another and I totally forgot about it. Oh no!!!! But the staff at the KLM counter was very helpful. Asked me if I have any other ID card (my Malaysian IC card and Nigeria's CERPAC card I always carry around in my wallet). 


confusion when my name is written as Liku (the street name in my IC)...rather than Dzul Sahid...I was too focused to get my bag that I did not see this until the officer at the gate cross checked with my IC...
Alhamdulillah...I was given an entry  although there were lots of question by the security at the gate. At the luggage counter, I pointed my bag to the officer. I told him of the contents and opened the combination lock. Phew... 

For Abang Rashid and Kak Mona, it was such a miscommunication between the staffs and them that they only permitted either one of them. Best not to argue with them...grudgingly they followed. It was quite dicey at moment but, cooler heads prevail. Atleast all three of us got our bags....What a relief!


Google map for direction to Schwangau 
gloomy....
Munich Airport's signboard 
With Syibli at the wheel and co-piloted by Abang Rashid...we head for our campsite near Schwangau with Che Mun which we fetched earlier at the train station in Munich. Sab, Che Mun's travelling buddy were also with us. She's the one whom had been in touch with Che Mun all the while. 


Campingführer or Camping guide
The book Europa Camping and Caravanning is a book about all the available camping sites in Germany and all over EU. They have the online version too! (click here) It will show you what sort of facilities the campsite has and some other vital infos too. But double check by calling in advance. Some of these establishments operate during summer or at best...opens according to operators themselves. In Switzerland...the office closes at 6pm..but in Verona, Italy the opened till late night. So call in advance. You never know.


Our campsite near Schwangau
Our campsite for tonight will be the Camping Bannwaldsee. Check the site (search for Schwangau) and 2 campsite will come up. Click on the Bannwaldsee and you would see infos about the site. For most of us, the sanitary facilities is the topmost priority. Lets face it....the way we clean up afterwards are very much different. We need water...and Noooooooooooooo....tissue don't work for most of us...hahahahahahaha...baby wipes is a good option, though.

Location of the campsite including the GPS and address

description of the campsite

the sanitary facilities were top of the list for us... 

Other infos which might interest prospective clients
I have to confess, from Munich to Schwangau....I was asleep. It finally caught up on me.... I was awake only when we arrived at the campsite just before 7pm that day. It was already dark and gloomy.

The campsite was nice. There was also a wedding dinner in progress that night. I head for the toilet just to check....you know. Manage my expectations...after all...the camper vans toilet is a bit too small for my glorified bum! A short walk pass the office, pass the restaurant...voila! Le toilette!

no water hose whatsoever... 
pray the tissues are plenty to wipe my rear!


The shower with split section, dry and wet.
Map of the area
Back at the parking lot for the camper van....all prepared for the night. The crew taught us how to convert to sleeping mode. At the same time, SN and Dinie plugged the camper van onto the campsite's main power socket so the battery may charge and run directly on electric to power the heater instead of using the camper van's batteries. 

There were five of us in the camper van that night. But I couldn't remember if I had ever asked forgiveness from the rest of the member of my team before I go to sleep. I snore. I snore so loud that I reckon Madam has some issues with her hearing. Do forgive her if she did not respond when you call her at the office....it's my snore. It's louder than the jackhammer. Atleast she knows I'm still alive when I snore...hmmm..better keep snoring then.

the A1 'California' and Naija side by side..
It was cold...but I am ok with it. The smell of feet was another issue..but you do get used to it. Didit on the other hand, did not...and I guess that's why he smoke vape when he is around us. Poor guy.

A few minutes after lights off in the camper van...all of us, were already on Lala land.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Aheh!




P/S: 
Radzi from Tanzania...both of us joke around for being the representative of the African continent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment