Aheh or Eheh or Eh Eh or Eh are often heard when talking to the Naija....

A sign of confirm or mere saying "I hear you and understand".

Come to think of it, everyone does it... No? Different sound, same meaning...I use "ek" or "uhuh" or even "mmmhmmmm" a lot!

Thursday 9 June 2016

Mama

Life is never constant...always on the move. Some good ones, some bad. You complained the bad ones, and pray for more good ones to come. 

But as a Muslim, you submit. Through thick and thin...because of a simple fact. We are just the servant of Allah, a slave. After all, in prayer; five times a day we recite 

Say (O Muhammad p.b.u.h) "verily my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the 'Alamin (Universe, mankind, everything that exist)
Surah Al-An'aam, verse 162

Now, we are rushing home. Back to Malaysia...Mama is not well. I will be away in the mean time, insyaAllah (Allah willing) will write something soon. Right now, family comes first.

I wish to thank you all for the du'a and prayer and well wishers for my mother, I appreciate it all. Thank you or terima kasih.


Ben, Mama and Fay during Eid (Salah) 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment